Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

YourMP3s - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* YourMP3s > Topics

Subject: -YOURMP3S-
Replies: 5 Views: 823

lew15d 20.04.09 - 08:09pm
wave.GIF
Hi guys, a big hello to all you wonderful members. I'll be back in this group from now on, so, you can start placing your requests once again. I'm also starting to add music to other groups too in exchange for publicity of this group. So, if you'd like a topic in your group, full of .mp3 download, then either post here, or you can inbox me too. I'll take requests to try to get your group full of .mp3 downloads you think that your members will enjoy. If you have any questions about this, then feel free to inbox me or, as said before, post in this topic. Thanks for joining the group! *

lew15d 18.05.09 - 06:32pm
Some songs won't seem to download via certain browsers now, such as Opera v8.65. So to solve the problem, I would reccomend that you download some songs using UCWEB v5 or v6, which you will be able to download from http://Os9Apps.wapgroups.com HERE. By clicking the link, you'll be directed to jscott's application group.
proud.GIF Thanks for taking your time to read this message.

lew15d 5.07.09 - 10:00am
AbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gif
I am happy to say that YOURMP3S is becoming more popular, with more members visiting and posting in the group. The group is on the second page of 'Popular Groups' if you click on 'Find A Group'. I do hope that all of you will keep using the group as well. Thank you for reading!!
AbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gif *

jo5hu4 9.07.09 - 08:10pm
aDY665DMZQIJyCXSbQRK.gif hmm... Can you place some mp3s from bands like slipknot, korn in my group please and thanks in advance *

xexmx 13.01.10 - 11:16pm
Heya just to say you have done a great job in yourmp3's.your members list keeps growing and you have a vast array of music for All music lovers. Ive rated your group 10

lew15d 14.01.10 - 07:33am
@xexmx, Thank you so much. YourMP3s is very greatful for your rating. thumbs_up.GIF We do our best to fit peoples needs for music. I figured that people who find it hard to get FREE music downloads might start using the group more. Plus the amount of work I put into the group when I had about 25 members was unreal. lol.GIF But eventually I started to publish the group around PRODIGITS, and so did a few members. We still appreciate members asking other members to join to make the most of YourMP3s, and what it has to offer.

@jo5hu4, I'll put up as many as I can, ok? *

* YourMP3s Forum

Search:
topics replies

* YourMP3s

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search