Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

YourMP3s - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* YourMP3s > Topics

Subject: -Welcome-
Replies: 7 Views: 3329

lew15d 21.09.08 - 01:42pm
Welcome to YourMP3s, everyone!

Now get them requests in, and tell your friends about the group. I want this group to be as popular as it can get. Have fun people!
vNI56uLBucJdxrXoWGYD.gif *

lew15d 28.09.08 - 12:54am
AbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gif
Time for you people to learn about the group.

1.) When writing ANYTHING in this group it would really help if you talked in as much english as possible (not predictive text)
2.) Be polite to other members and moderators
3.) NO SWEARING OR RACISM ALLOWED
4.) Be patient if your request hasn't been made since they will take 1-7 days to get
5.) Do NOT make any topics that i wont find useful
6.) If you want a link making clickable then just ask one of the moderators or me
7.) If you want to make a topic then ask me via inbox
8.) Tell your friends/buds about the group (this rule applys to anyone, but mainly moderators)

THE FINAL RULE IS TO HAVE FUN AND GET YOUR REQUESTS IN!!
P.S: Don't be shy to ask about anything
AbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gifAbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gif *

lew15d 29.09.08 - 05:22pm
AbXGJm3o0HTYDqXQCILO.gif 2241 MEMBERS SO FAR AND STILL LOOKING FOR MORE!!
Don't forget to TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE GROUP!!
I think if this group ever gets as popular as http://noises.wapgroups.com noises I'd faint lol *

lew15d 8.06.09 - 10:41am
The group will be updated much more now. Since I'm not busy, I will be getting back to work with the group. I will be taking requests again, so get 'em in! *

lew15d 9.10.09 - 08:07am
I'm pleased to say that YourMP3s is slowly becoming more popular! excited.GIF I'd like to thank each and every single member for joining (including members who haven't joined yet) lol.GIF it would be a great help if more members took part in the topics, and also uploaded files etc. I'd also like to thank cobusbo for the help he has given with the group... friends.GIF *

lew15d 3.09.10 - 11:37am
The group is taking off brilliantly. It would be great if more people were to parti te in topics etc, but other than that, the group still increases in size. proud.GIF A big thank you to all the people who have joined YourMP3s, and the people who join the group in future time! thank_you.GIF *

lew15d 13.09.10 - 04:30pm
I can't believe it's taken 2 years for the group to get to where it is now. bounce.GIF That's not bad to be honest. *

lew15d 16.06.12 - 02:44am
Please note that posting SPAM will get you a warning! If you continue posting SPAM to the group, you will then get an instant BAN! You have been warned. *

* YourMP3s Forum

Search:
topics replies

* YourMP3s

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search